Co-Op Work Permit

Many NorQuest College programs have a mandatory work-integrated learning component. This means that at some point in your studies you may be going on a practicum, co-op, or other work placement.

International students whose program has a mandatory work practicum component are required to obtain a co-op work permit from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada prior to beginning the work-integrated learning component of the program. We recommend that you apply for your co-op work permit at the same time that you apply for your study permit.